Hiring, permanent positions:
(applications between January and March)
Professors and assistant professors: https://www.lri.fr/news.labo.php?news=197
a good command of the French language is expected,
at the latest 3 years after hiring
- CNRS: It's over. Deadline was Jan 6, 2015
- INRIA: contact an INRIA team; deadline was Feb. 23rd, 2015
Engineers: spontaneous applications, to be sent to team heads.
Hiring, non permanent positions
PhDs: Contact a team. Beware, each PhD must be funded; the funding sources are:
- Grants from University Paris-Sud, CNRS, INRIA, Digiteo, DigiCosme
- Scholarships from the country of origin for foreign students.
Post-docs: Contact a team. Post-doc duration ranges from 6 months to 2 years. The funding sources are:
Master or Engineer Internship: See proposals and contact teams
Contract engineers: contact teams.
LRI hosts many foreign or French visitors every year, staying a few days or months. Visitors, members of an academic institution, are invited by a team.
- Invited professor grants from UPS (1-2 months)
- Team funding
Every visitor must receive an official invitation from the LRI Director.