Recent papers of David Forge:
24) Linial arrangements and local binary search trees, submitted.
23) Bijections between affine hyperplane arrangements and valued
graphs (with Sylvie Corteel and Véronique Ventos),
to appear in European J. Combinatorics.
22) Colorations, orthotopes, and a huge polynomial Tutte invariant of weighted gain graphs (with Thomas Zaslavsky),
to appear in JCTB.
21) An elementary chromatic reduction for gain graphs and special htperplane arrangements (with Pascal Berthomé, Raul Cordovil, Véronique Ventos and Thomas Zaslavsky),
Electron. J. Comb. 16, No. 1, Research paper R121, 31p. (2009)
20) On the division of space by topological hyperplanes (with Thomas Zaslavsky), Combinatorial Geometries and Applications: Oriented Matroids and Matroids (Marseille-Luminy, 2005).European J. Combinatorics, 30 (2009), no. 8, 1835-1845.
19) The directed switching game on Lawrence oriented matroids (with Adrien Vieilleribi\`ere),
in Eur. J. Comb. 30, No. 8, 1833-1834 (2009).
18) Covering the vertices of
a graph by cycles of bounded length (with Siham Bekkaï and Mekkia Kouider), Discrete Math. 309,
No. 8, 1963-1966 (2009).
17) An Orlik-Solomon type algebra for
matroids with a fixed linear class of circuits (with Raul Cordovil),
Port.Math. vol. 63 (3) -2006, pages 363-374.
16) Lattice point counts for the Shi
arrangement and other affinographic hyperplane arrangements (with Thomas Zaslavsky), JCTA,
114 (2007), 97-109.
15) Minimal non-orientable matroids in a
projective plane (with Rigoberto Florez), JCTA, 114 (2007), 175-183.
14) Coverings of the vertices of a graph by
small cycles (with Mekkia Kouider),
Graphs Combin. 23 (2007), no. 2, 135--143.
13) Grobner and diagonal bases in
Orlik-Solomon type algebras (with Raul Cordovil), Cubo
Journal 7 (2005).
12) How is a chordal graph like a
supersolvable binary matroid? (with Raul Cordovil and S.
Klein), Discrete Mathematics 288 (2004), 167-172.
11) Quadratic Orlik-Solomon algebras of
graphic matroids (with Raul
Cordovil), Matematica Contemporanea 25 (2003), 25-32.
10) Bases in Orlik-Solomon type algebras,
Eur. J. Comb. 23, No.5, 567-572 (2002).
9) Diagonal bases in Orlik-Solomon type
algebras (with Raul
Cordovil), Annals of Combinatorics, 7 (2003), 247-257.
8) A note on Tutte polynomials and
Orlik-Solomon algerbas (with Raul Cordovil),
European Journal of Combinatorics, 24 (2003), 1081-1087.
7) Orlik-Solomon type algebras (with M. Las Vergnas
), European J. Combinatorics, 22 (2001), no. 5, 699-704.
6) Disconnected Coverings for oriented
matroids via simultaneous mutations (with J. Ramirez Alfonsin
and H. Yeun ), Discrete Math. 258, No.1-3, 353-359 (2002).
5) A set of 10 points not projectively
equivalent to the vertices of a polytope (with M. Las Vergnas
and P. Schuchert), European J. Combinatorics, 22 (2001), no. 5,
4) On reconstructing arrangements from
their sets of simplices (with J Ramirez-Alfonsin
), Discrete Math. 226 (2001), no. 1-3, 175-190.
3) On counting the $k$-face cells of cyclic
J Ramirez-Alfonsin ), European J. Combin. 22 (2001), no. 3,
2) Connected coverings and an application
to oriented matroids (with J Ramirez-Alfonsin
), Discrete Math. 187 (1998), no. 1-3, 109-121.
1) Straight line arrangements in the real
projective plane (with J Ramirez-Alfonsin),
Discrete and computational geometry, 20 (1998), 155-161.