Phone +33 (0)1 69 15 65 42
e-mail delphine [dot] longuet [at] lri [dot] fr
My work is dedicated to the development of formal methods for validation and verification of software systems. More precisely, I am interested in software testing approaches based on verification techniques, like proof or model-checking.
My work follows three main directions:
- Testing functional aspects of systems, where the expected behaviour of the system is specified in a first-order formalism.
- Testing reactive aspects of systems, where the formalisms used for specification may be either modal logics or transition systems.
- Testing concurrent aspects of distributed systems, whose behaviour is specified with Message Sequence Charts or Petri nets for instance.
- Polytech Paris-Sud 3e année - UML (Cours/TD)
- Polytech Paris-Sud 4e année - Verification and validation (Cours/TD/TP)
- Polytech Paris-Sud 5e année apprentissage - Software testing (Cours/TD/TP shared with Fatiha Zaïdi)
- L3 info/MIAGE - Advanced software engineering (Cours/TD/TP)
|Since Sept. 2009
||Assistant professor at LRI, Université Paris-Sud 11
|Sept. 2008 - Aug. 2009
||Post-doc at LSV, ENS Cachan
|Nov. 2007 - Jul. 2008
||Post-doc (ERCIM fellowship) at CWI, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
|Sept. 2004 - Oct. 2007
||PhD student at IBISC laboratory, Université Évry-Val d'Essonne
PhD thesis defended on October 12, 2007
Title : « Test à partir de spécifications axiomatiques »
(Testing from axiomatic specifications)
Supervisor : Marc Aiguier