Each Indema partner (Oase, Ailab, Tao) has its specificities:
- IRT and eLearning were brought in the project by Oase (Nutn) -- two preliminary websites are avilable (see for the Inria part).
- More games in the Taiwanese part, with Ailab (Ndhu); see here some joint works
- More power systems in France (because we have a Ilab on this and because energy is our main (almost only) application for the next 15 years); maybe eventually an extension in Taiwan and Asia
- TAO, an Inria Saclay-IDF team in Lri, Univ. Paris-Sud, UMR CNRS 8623, in particular Olivier Teytaud, Jeremie Decock, Adrien Couetoux, Jean-Joseph Christophe, Marie-Liesse Cauwet, Vincent Berthier, Sandra Astete-Morales, Jialin Liu, and various people from the taouctsig part of Tao.
- 2013: stay at NDHU (National Dong-Hwa University, Hualien).
- 2012: stay at NUTN (National University of Tainan, Taiwan).
- Other Taiwanese universities, including NCTU (National Chao-Tong University, Hsinchu), Peng-Hu university, ...)
- Artelys, French Operation Research company
| In a Nutshell:
- Wide audience:
- Industrial collaborations/contacts:
- Academic collaborations (publications):
- Main partners of the Inria/Nsc associate team: INRIA-TAO and NUTN-OASE
- Collaboration with the Montefiore institute (see joint publications at link above)
- Other Taiwanese teams are concerned in Kaohsiung (NUK), Hualien (NDHU), Hsinchu (NCTU,NTHU); we also met PengHu (NPU), and Taoyuan (NCU), and the NCKU university in Tainan. Joint publications with NDHU, NCTU, NUTN.
- Contacts with IASI and LIPN and with PRISM (Univ. Versailles)
- Preliminary discussions with MaxPlus