chris at lri . fr
Professor at the University Paris-Sud (Orsay)
+33 1 69 15 65 07
+33 1 69 15 65 86
|Address||LRI, CNRS UMR 8623
|Bat 650 - Université Paris-Sud |
|F-91405 Orsay Cedex France
Professor of Computer Science at the University of Paris Sud, head of the Bioinformatics group
at the Laboratory of Computer Science LRI
and member of the INRIA AMIB group.
- Genome Bioinformatics
- Integration of data from biomedical data sources and knowledge extraction in genomic data sources
- Analysis of biological networks
- Computational methods
- Integrating and querying data sources; ontologies mapping ;
- Scientific workflows
- Data extraction and Knowledge-based reasoning
- PhD theses
- Designing scientific workflows following a structure and provenance-aware strategy (Jiuqiang Chen, co-supervised by Sarah Cohen-Boulakia)
- Reasoning on biological knowledge for building and analyzing signalling networks
(Adrien Rougny, in collaboration with Anne Poupon, INRA BIOS)
- Modelling and scoring for RNA-proteins complexes (Adrien Guilhot-Gaudeffroy, co-supervised by Jérôme Azé and Julie Bernauer)
List of selected
This module aims at enhancing workflow reuse
by providing strategies to reduce the complexity of workflow structures while preserving provenance.
This software has been developped by Jiuqiang Chen in collaboration with Sarah Cohen Boulakia.
- GenoQuery is a querying module for functional annotation in a genomic warehouse.
This software has been developed by Frédéric Lemoine and has been designed in collaboration with Bernard Labedan.
- BioGuide is a generic algorithm for automatic selection
of relevant data sources, that can be adapted to various users, taking into account both preferences and querying strategies.
This software has been developed by Sarah Cohen Boulakia and designed in collaboration with
Susan Davidson from the University of Pennsylvania.
- M Sc Bioinformatics and Biostatistics (Master BIBS)
- Data Bases (M Sc, 4th year level)
- Algorithmics (M Sc, 4th year level)
- Data Mining (M Sc, 5th year level)
- Mining huge heterogeneous data sources (M Sc, 5th year level)
- B Sc in Computer Science (Licence L1)
- Introduction to the C programming language
- M Sc in Computer Science (Master Research)
- Knowledge for the Web
- Data integration and semantic web