Associate Professor ("Maîtresse de Conférences") at Université Paris-Saclay (Université Paris-Sud)
I am a member of
the Laboratory of Formal Methods,
teaching at the Computer Science Department
Short affiliation: LMF, Université Paris-Saclay
Long affiliation: Université Paris-Saclay, CNRS, ÉNS Paris-Saclay, Laboratoire Méthodes Formelles, 91190, Gif-sur-Yvette, France
E-mail: ckeller at lmf.cnrs.fr
LMF - Laboratoire Méthodes Formelles
4, avenue des Sciences
Phone: +33 (0) 1 81 87 54 64
- In 2023, I am a member of
the CPP and ITP program committees.
- I was from 2017 to 2022 the coordinator of the
UPSCaLe working group, joint
and Inria Saclay -
- In 2022, I was a member of
the ITP and SMT program committees, and chair of JFLA.
- In 2021, I was a member of the ITP and TAP program committees, vice-chair
of JFLA, and co-chair of PxTP.
- In 2020, I was a member of the JFLA, TAP,
SMT program committees.
- In 2019, I was a member of
the CPP, Coq
TyDe and PxTP program
committees, and I am PC chair
- In 2018, I was a member of the ITP, LFMTP, CoqPL, OBT, PAAR
and TAP program committees.
- In 2017, I was a member of
the POPL external
program committee and
the PxTP program committee.
- In 2016, I was a member of
the MSFP, PAAR,
and HATT program
Research activities, publications
Teaching activities, documents
Last update: July 13th 2023