very glad to share my research explorations with some bright young researchers
Current PhD students
- Anna Offenwanger: Personal visualization authoring. Co-advised by Fanny Chevalier, since Oct 2021.
- Capucine Nghiem: Sketch + voice tutorials. Co-advised by Adrien Bousseau, since Oct 2021.
- Arthur Fages: Collaboration through augmented reality. Co-advised by Cédric Fleury, since Dec 2019.
Past PhD students
- Anna Gogolou: Visualizing & querying large data series data. Co-advised by Anastasia Bezerianos and Themis Palpanas, 2016 - 2019. Anna is now data scientist at Cognizant, Netherlands.
- Michael Wessely: Fabrication techniques for interactive materials. Co-advised by Wendy Mackay, 2015 - 2018. Michael is now assistant professor at Aarhus University, Denmark.
- Jérémie Garcia: Interactive paper for music composition. Co-advised by Wendy Mackay and Carlos Agon 2011 - 2014. Jérémie is now assistant professor at ENAC - University of Toulouse, France.