Since 2017, I teach an introductory course on statistics:
- Introduction to Statistical Methods. International Master Program, Télécom SudParis - Institut Polytechnique de Paris, 2017-2022.
The course targets Master 1 students that follow a Computer Science program. However, it is regularly attended by PhD students in HCI (as well as PhD students from other fields) who need to conduct experiments and are insterested in deepening their knowledge about statistical methods.
This is a list of older courses:
- Programming of Interactive Systems (Master 1 & Master HCID). Université Paris-Sud. Fall 2014.
- Interfaces et Systèmes Interactifs (Master 1). Université Paris-Sud. Spring 2011.
- CSE4461 - Hypermedia and Multimedia Technology. York University. Winter 2007.
- CSC104 - The Why and How of Computing. University of Toronto. Summer 2005