This page is about research in Statistical Physics and Machine Learning. In the teaching section (in french) course materials could be found about my classes.
Since July 2020, I'm no longer working at Université Paris Saclay, I started a new research group in the Theoretical physics lab of Universidad Complutense de Madrid, with B Seoane, V. Martin-Mayor and LA Fernandez.
- Cascade of Phase Transitions for Multi-Scale Clustering
- Gaussian-spherical restricted Boltzmann machines
- Learning a Local Symmetry with Neural-Networks
2019/2020 Teaching -
- L2 - Architecture des machines
- L2 - Introduction à l'apprentissage
- M1 - Probabilité et Statistique
- M1 - Machine Learning
- M2 - Machine Learning (physics master)